In light of the current situation, we have taken the decision to close the office to clients. Both Steven and Andrew will try to maintain as much normality as possible by working from home.
Steven – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew – email@example.com
This will mean we will only be able to receive paperwork remotely.
As we are office based, we will be setting up to transfer and work from home. Our phone lines are proving to be a problem to switch, so can you liaise with us via email as we will be able to access this all day.
We will continue to update you as much as possible via email and will be trying to divert the post to our home address. However, we do appreciate things will slow down, but we will endeavour to keep you updated as much as we possibly can.
We want to re-assure you that we will still be contactable via email and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything
We are offering many alternatives and will be able to process your mortgage applications with the help of the following, as required:
- Guidance on downloading all paperwork. This will allow you to send through paperwork in a secure format to us or via email
- Guidance through applications on your mobile phone. This will allow you to scan documents on your smart phone and send through all other paperwork to us securely.
“Simple Scan” for Android phones
“Document Scan” for Iphones
- Mortgage applications can be processed through fully remote means .i.e email communications or our secure PFP system (We will email you the process to follow)
- Our New PFP system will allow you to upload to us directly and manage/keep-up-to date through remote means
- We can offer AML (ID checks) without seeing the original documentation
Please take care of yourselves and do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any help or have any questions.